Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Three Styles

So I considered this a fun assignment. It definitely helped me experiment with styles I would have never thought about using. The person that I had to draw was a colonial farmer. He had to be a young boy so trying to come up with a concept for that was fun. Down below is the end result.
In order, the one on the left is my original style. The one in the middle is Bravest Warrior designed. The one on the far right is Atlantis: The Lost Empire designed. The Bravest Warrior style was the most fun I had out of the three mainly because of how loose the character was. I didn't really like the Atlantis designed one. No matter how many ways I drew him, he looked like a teenager instead of a young boy. Regardless, I had tons of fun working on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment